Empowering Teaching Excellence Conference
Inclusive Pedagogy | Wednesday, August 19, 2020 | 9am - 4pm
We are excited to announce the 7th annual Empowering Teaching Excellence Conference at Utah State University. This event will energize and inspire you as you begin the next teaching year. Presentations are faculty submitted, faculty led, and focused on teaching innovations that have worked well right here at USU. Topics and presenters span multiple disciplines and delivery formats. Invitees include all who teach at USU, regardless of role statement or campus, including graduate student instructors and teaching assistants.
What to Expect
- Opportunities to network with other USU teachers.
- A chance to formally share your teaching ideas and innovations with others.
- Insightful breakout sessions.
- Graduate Student Instructor Track.
- Showcase examples of well-built instructional products.
- Staff on hand to help you with questions about Canvas and other tools.
- Updates on the latest improvements in educational technologies.
- A free lunch!
Please contact Travis Thurston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-4950 with questions regarding this event.