Empowering Teaching Excellence Conference | Learn. Teach. Lead.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9am - 3pm
Logan Campus, Taggart Student Center
We are excited to announce the 4th annual Empowering Teaching Excellence Conference at Utah State University. This event will energize and inspire you as you begin the next teaching year. Presentations are faculty submitted, faculty led, and focused on teaching innovations that have worked well right here at USU. Topics and presenters span multiple disciplines and delivery formats. Invitees include all who teach at USU, regardless of role statement or campus, including graduate student instructors and teaching assistants. Here are some things you can expect:
- Opportunities to network with other USU teachers.
- A chance to formally share your teaching ideas and innovations with others.
- Insightful breakout sessions.
- Graduate Student Instructor Track
- Showcase examples of well-built instructional products.
- Interactive roundtable discussions.
- Staff on hand to help you with questions about Canvas and other tools.
- Updates on the latest improvements in educational technologies.
- A free lunch!
Register today! We look forward to seeing you there.
Submit Presentation Proposal
Presentations for the ETE Conference are faculty submitted, faculty led, and focused on teaching innovations that have worked well right here at USU. Feel free to view previous conference schedules below to get a feel for topics that have been presented at this conference. The conference theme for 2017 is: "Learn. Teach. Lead."
Be prepared to provide the following in your conference presentation proposal:
- Presenter and co-presenter bio (100 words or less).
- Presentation title.
- Presentation abstract (100 words or less).
- Takeaways from your session.
- Type of presentation, and track.
Deadline for submitting is Friday, March 31, 2017. All proposals are reviewed by the ETE Faculty Committee.
Deadline has now passed. Thanks for your interest.